Pepsi Max UEFA Champions League On-Pack Terms and Conditions
Short Terms and Conditions:
ROI, NI, 18+ only. Enter from 09/09/2019 -30/11/2019. NPN. Facebook or Instagram account required. To enter, post a video or image of yourself with a Pepsi Max UEFA Champions League promotional pack doing a football trick on Instagram with the hashtag #FORTHELOVEOFIT or under the promotional post on the Pepsi Max Ireland Facebook page. Prize: a pair of tickets to a UK home Group Stages game and €500. Visit www.pepsimax.ie for full Terms & prize details. Promoter: Britvic Ireland
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is only open to legal residents of the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland who are aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter or anyone else professionally associated with this Promotion. If you are under the age of 18, you must obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to enter and claim any Prize. The Promoter may require any information that we consider reasonably necessary in order to verify your eligibility.
- No purchase necessary, however internet access and a valid Facebook, or Instagram account is required.
- Promotion Period:You can enter between 00.01 GMT on the 9th September 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 30th November 2019.
- To Enter: Log into your Facebook or Instagram account or create one for free and share a video or image of yourself with a Pepsi Max UEFA Champions League promotional pack doing your best football tricks on Instagram with the hashtag #FORTHELOVEOFIT or under the promotional post on the Pepsi Max Ireland Facebook page to be entered into the competition. If entering on Instagram, your Instagram post must be shared publicly to be eligible to win.
- Multiple entries are permitted during the Promotion Period, but you may only win a maximum of 1 Prize across the Promotion Period.
- One winner will win one pair of tickets to a home game of the Group Stages of the UEFA Champions League in the 2019-2020 season to go support a team of their choice and €500 or sterling equivalent if in Northern Ireland to go towards travel expenses.
- Prize Provider: The UEFA Champions League UK home tickets are provided by Pepsico Ireland, Unit 3, 3rd floor, Apex Business Centre, Blackthorn Road, Sandyford, Dublin 18.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions
a. There are 20 pairs (40 tickets) of UEFA Champions League UK home tickets to be won over the promotional period. Tickets will be available for the UK home games of the UEFA Champions League Group Stage matches of the following match days: Match Day 4, Match Day 5 and Match Day 6.
Match Day 4: 5 Nov 2019 – Group E,F,G,H
21:00 Liverpool FC - KRC Genk
21:00 Chelsea FC - AFC Ajax
Match Day 5: 26 Nov 2019 – Group A,B,C,D
21:00 Tottenham Hotspur - Olympiacos FC
21:00 Manchester City FC - FC Shakhtar Donetsk
Match Day 5: 27 Nov 2019 – Group E,F,G,H
21:00 Liverpool FC - SSC Napoli
Match Day 6: 10 Dec 2019 – Group E,F,G,H
21:00 Chelsea FC - LOSC Lille
b. Winners will be contacted and asked which UK home game match they would like to attend on Match Day 4, 5 and Match Day 6, this is on a first come first serve basis. Due to a variety of reasons, all match dates are subject to change. Any amendments to any of the details will be communicated to the Winner as soon as practicable.
c. €500 will be provided to each winner in a cheque format and can be used for travel expenses for the game.
- Winner Selection:
All entries received during the Promotion Period will be judged under independent supervision on the following dates with the following number of winners selected:
i. 18th October – 5 Winners – DRAW 1
ii. 1st November – 5 winners – DRAW 2
iii. 15th November – 5 winners – DRAW 3
iv. 2nd December – 5 winners – DRAW 4
The winners will be selected based on the following criteria:
b. Creativity with the Pepsi Max UEFA Champions League promotional packs
c. Level of football skills
- Winner Notification: The winners will be contacted by direct message to the Facebook account where they enter on Facebook or by direct message on Instagram where they have entered on Instagram within three working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize within five days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond within five days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and to award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Subject to your consent you will allow the Promoter to use your name, and county of residence if selected as a winner, in making a Winner List available. The Winner List can be requested by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Britvic Ireland, Kylemore Park West, Dublin 10, Ireland.
- The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- Moderation: The Promoter will reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
a. contain any content that is likely to be considered offensive by the Promoter or could reflect negatively the name, reputation, or goodwill of the Promoter or any brand partner;
b. include trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material not owned by you or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names, etc.);
c. defames, misrepresents, or insult other people or companies, including, but not limited to the Promoter (including its partners);
d. promotes any political agenda.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms and Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
- By entering this Promotion, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Irish law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland.
Promoter: Britvic Ireland, Kylemore Park West, Dublin 10. Do not send any entries to this address.